About the company
Reshift Media is a rapidly growing, high-energy digital agency and software developer that incorporates leading design, engaging content, best-in class technology and a unique perspective into everything we do. We work with more than 200 brands in 20 countries on a wide variety of digital projects.
We are a remote workplace, meaning the successful candidate will work from the comfort of their home on an ongoing basis.
We have regular virtual and in-person team events to build a strong culture of collaboration, teamwork and fun. We therefore have a preference for team members to be located in Ontario, ideally near Toronto and its surrounding areas.
About the position
The successful candidate should have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard. The ideal person is motivated by results, is self-directed and is committed to continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will coordinate directly with one of our larger clients across all aspects of their digital business including website development, mobile app development, custom software development, digital marketing and SEO.
- Coordinate directly with our client to identify features and build a backlog for custom software, website and mobile app products
- Manage the client’s backlog, including managing the timeline and sequencing of deliverables
- Document client requirements for custom software, mobile app functionality, website functionality and digital campaigns
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies including: Stand-ups, planning, retrospectives and backlog grooming
- Manage cross-functional team to achieve on-time delivery as per the timeline
- Social media
- Conduct hands-on testing and coordinate with other team members to conduct testing for website, app and software releases
- Build QA test cases
- Test features and functionality against defined use cases
- Conduct compatibility tests with various browser types and platforms
- Log identified issues and coordinate with team members on resolution
- Monitor ticketing system for customer-facing and other issues to prioritize and escalate to team members
Skills and Experience
- Experienced in project coordination
- Experienced in quality assurance / testing
- Experienced in the successful delivery of projects in an Agile environment
- Have strong attention to detail and documentation skills
- Possess good judgment and decision-making skills
- Think outside the box and come up with use cases that may not be as obvious
- Solid understanding of QA testing methodologies and practices with a proven ability to efficiently write effective test cases that provide in depth coverage of functionality
- Proficiency in managing projects from requirement specs, planning, documentation and post-deployment support
- Agile or scrum training preferred
- Creative with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have ability to work in a team and communicate with technical and non-technical knowledge
- Interest in learning and result oriented
- Enthusiastic friendly team player
If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you! To apply, please send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.