About the company
Reshift Media is a rapidly growing, high-energy digital agency and software developer that incorporates leading design, engaging content, best-in class technology and a unique perspective into everything we do. We work with more than 200 brands in 20 countries on a wide variety of digital projects.
We are a remote workplace, meaning the successful candidate will work from the comfort of their home on an ongoing basis.
We have regular virtual and in-person team events to build a strong culture of collaboration, teamwork and fun. We therefore have a preference for team members to be located in Ontario, ideally near Toronto and its surrounding areas.
About the position
The successful candidate should have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard. The ideal person is motivated by results, is self-directed and is committed to continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will coordinate directly with one of our larger clients across all aspects of their digital business including website UX/design, mobile app UX/design and custom software UX/design.
- Create website, mobile app and software dashboard designs by translating business requirements, recommending features, experiences and UI implementations to meet the needs of the platform
- Create user flows to ensure effective and smooth user experience on website, app and custom software products
- Work with Reshift’s Creative Director, participate in brainstorming sessions, conceptual development and design reviews
- Present/communicate ideas and prototypes and explain rationale behind design decisions with stakeholders
- Lead the user experience strategy and user roadmaps to ensure a consistent user experience across all platforms
- Establish platform design standards and ensure adherence to these standards
- Balance business objectives with optimal user experience
- Create user-centered visual designs
- Work with the Project Manager and technical team to conduct user testing and QA to ensure proper execution of the designs
Skills and Experience
- UX/UI designer
- 2+ years of experience
- Experienced in wireframing and prototyping
- Ability to create design deliverables such as sketches, wireframes, design comps, user flows, and associated documentation
- Creative and analytical thinker who is self-driven and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- A university degree or certification in visual design or a design-related discipline (equivalent work experience may be considered a substitution)
- Experience as interface / interaction designer, or similar role
- Hands on experience in IA design, UX & UI design, usability, with an understanding of design accessibility requirements
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
- Fluent in Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch
- Strong online portfolio showing digital design samples
If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you! To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.