About the company
Reshift Media is a rapidly growing, high-energy digital agency and software developer that incorporates leading design, engaging content, best-in class technology and a unique perspective into everything we do. We work with more than 200 brands in 20 countries on a wide variety of digital projects.
We are a remote workplace, meaning the successful candidate will work from the comfort of their home.
We have regular virtual and in-person team events to build a strong culture of collaboration, teamwork and fun. We therefore have a preference for team members to be located in Ontario, ideally near Toronto and its surrounding areas.
About the position
Reshift Media is looking for a UX/UI Designer to work on a project for the next 4 months on a contract basis.
- Create website, mobile app and software dashboard designs by translating business requirements, recommending features, experiences, and UI implementations to meet the needs of the platform
- Create user flows to ensure effective and smooth user experience on website, app and custom software products
- Work directly with the Reshift team and present/communicate ideas and explain rationale behind design decisions to stakeholder teams
- participate in brainstorming sessions, conceptual development and design reviews
- Lead the user experience strategy and user roadmaps to ensure a consistent user experience across all platforms
- Establish platform design standards and ensure adherence to these standards
- Balance business objectives with optimal user experience
- Create user-centered designs
- Work with the Project Manager and technical team to conduct user testing and QA to ensure proper execution of the designs
Skills and Experience
- UX/UI designer
- Experienced in user flows, wireframing and prototyping
- Ability to create design deliverables such as wireframes, visual design comps, user flows, and associated documentation
- Creative and analytical thinker who is self-driven and capable of working in a fast paced environment
- A university degree or certification in visual design or a design-related discipline (equivalent work experience may be considered a substitution)
- Experience as interface / interaction designer, or similar role
- Hands on experience in IA design, UX & UI design, usability, with an understanding of design accessibility requirements
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
- Fluent in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Portfolio link showing responsive design samples
- Knowledge of Google ads and Facebook ad manager is a plus
If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you! To apply, please send your resume to [email protected]