Job Listing: Search Specialist
Reshift Media is a high-energy digital agency that incorporates leading design, engaging content, best-in class technology and a unique perspective into everything we do. We are headquartered in downtown Toronto and we work with more than 200 brands in 20 countries on a wide variety of search, social and development projects.
Search optimization is at the core of everything we do. We provide both SEO and SEM services, so the successful candidate must have knowledge of both organic and paid techniques.
The successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that values teamwork, customer service and quality. The successful candidate will work with our head of search and Search Marketing Manager as part of a cross-functional team that includes search, social media, design and development to assist several of our widely recognized clients with their search strategies, implementation and reporting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Search Specialist you will conduct research and work on multiple aspects of search engine optimization projects and advertising campaigns, including:
- Set up, review and report on paid search campaigns.
- Work with clients and colleagues to ensure that SEO principles are factored into all initiatives including product development, social media and content generation.
- Conduct keyword research which will be utilized by our editorial team to help deliver key content that is both user and search engine friendly.
- Closely monitor client site rankings, link-building outreach efforts and success metrics for continued improvement. Identify and develop new opportunities to increase results over time.
- Work with clients and colleagues to optimize on-page elements: metadata, site structure/taxonomy, implementation of keyword research and competitor analysis.
- Working ability to assess website search performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Knowledge of search engine advertising.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be team-oriented and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- An understanding of how to achieve SEO and SEA goals without sacrificing user experience.
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.