Job Posting: Senior Search Specialist
Reshift Media is a high-energy digital agency that incorporates leading design, engaging content, best-in class technology and a unique perspective into everything we do. We are headquartered in downtown Toronto and we work with more than 200 brands in 20 countries on a wide variety of search, social and development projects.
Search optimization is at the core of everything we do. We provide both SEO and SEM services, so the successful candidate must have strong knowledge of both organic and paid techniques. We are seeking a well-rounded person with strong communication skills who is motivated by results, is self-directed and is committed to continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that values teamwork, customer service and quality. The successful candidate will work with our head of search as part of a cross-functional team that includes search, social media, design and development to assist several of our widely recognized clients with their search strategies, implementation and reporting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Senior Search Specialist you will conduct research and manage all aspects of search engine optimization projects and advertising campaigns, including:
- Set up, manage and report on paid search campaigns.
- Work with clients and colleagues to ensure that SEO principles are factored into all initiatives including product development, social media and content generation.
- Provide SEO expertise on any new client engagements and develop a quality keyword portfolio that will be utilized by our editorial team to help deliver key content that is both user and search engine friendly.
- Closely monitor client site rankings, link-building outreach efforts and success metrics for continued improvement. Identify and develop new opportunities to increase results over time.
- Work with clients and colleagues to optimize on-page elements: metadata, site structure/taxonomy, implementation of keyword research and competitor analysis.
- Evaluate front end code, site taxonomy, content and back-end infrastructure to ensure optimal SEO performance.
- Completion of Google Adwords certification
- Demonstrated ability to assess website search performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Proven experience assessing website backlink profiles, solid understanding of white-hat link outreach methods and ability to identify and detox unhealthy link profiles.
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple search engine advertising campaigns of varying budget sizes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be team-oriented and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong understanding of how to achieve SEO and SEA goals without sacrificing user experience.
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.