Job Listing: Senior Web Developer
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Reshift Media is a rapidly growing, high-energy digital agency and software developer that incorporates leading design, engaging content, best-in class technology and a unique perspective into everything we do. We are headquartered in downtown Toronto and we work with more than 200 brands in 20 countries on a wide variety of digital projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for experienced Senior Web Developers to join our team. We have both full-time and part-time positions available.
Successful candidates should enjoy working in an agile team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of a team that has high quality values. The ideal person is motivated by results, is self-directed and is committed to continuous improvement.
We are looking for individuals with an ambition to succeed!
- Work closely with the design team to make recommendations for optimal solutions to technical issues and opportunities
- Help build estimates and create a project backlog.
- Mentor and guide junior developers. Help improve their professional skill sets.
- Run code reviews and ensure quality of work on projects.
- Hands on development.
- Write well-documented code and following best practices.
- Create and integrate external APIs.
- Consult on project architecture and integration with client’s internal processes.
- Report back on project status and milestones.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working in a high paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to change and perform under pressure.
- Experienced with HTML, CSS, SCSS, JS, NodeJS and PHP.
- Experienced with LEMP and LAMP stacks.
- Experienced with GIT and GIT based workflows.
- Extensive experience creating WordPress sites from design to implementation.
- Familiar with Angular, Vue and Polymer.
- Familiar with build scripts.
- Expert knowledge of responsive best practices.
- Enthusiastic about cutting edge web technologies.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation.
- Innovative, motivated, confident, organized, high-energy team player.
Please apply by sending your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.