Job Posting: UI / UX Designer
Reshift Media is a high-energy digital agency that incorporates leading design, engaging content, best-in class technology and a unique perspective into everything we do. We are headquartered in downtown Toronto and we work with more than 200 brands in 20 countries on a wide variety of design, development, social and search projects.
We are looking for a passionate creative thinker to join our team as our UI / UX Designer. This creative person will be leading a variety of websites projects for clients across many industries.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a well-rounded design enthusiast who loves everything from discovery to execution. The successful candidate enjoy working in a fast paced and collaborative team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that values teamwork, customer service and quality. The ideal person is detail oriented, motivated by results, is self-directed and is committed to continuous improvement.
We are looking for individuals with the drive and ambition to succeed!
- Work with the Creative Director and design team to create client-focused, creative design solutions and interfaces
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and conceptual development
- Manage multiple design projects and priorities in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Balance business objectives with optimal user experience
- Plan and implement new site architecture and low-fi wireframes
- Create modern and user-centered designs
- Work creatively around resource and technical challenges
- Stay current on emerging technologies and identify opportunities to incorporate best practices and design thinking into interface design
- User testing and QA in collaboration with the dev team to ensure proper execution of the designs
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Creative and analytical thinker who is self-driven and capable of working in a fast paced environment
- 5+ years of experience as interface / interaction designer, or similar role preferably in an agency environment
- Hands on experience in IA design, UX & UI Design, usability
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
- Strong in sketch and experienced in Adobe Creative Suite
- Must have a strong understanding of:
- How the web works: HTML, CSS, and other related technologies (to be able to produce UI/ UX solutions that are relevant and buildable)
- Designing templates for CMS integration
- Designing interfaces for AODA compliance
- Multimedia/interactive design principles
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter and portfolio link to email@example.com.