About the company
Reshift Media is a rapidly growing, high-energy digital agency and software developer that incorporates leading design, engaging content, best-in class technology and a unique perspective into everything we do. We work with more than 200 brands in 20 countries on a wide variety of digital projects.
We are a remote workplace, meaning the successful candidate will work from the comfort of their home on an ongoing basis.
We have regular virtual and in-person team events to build a strong culture of collaboration, teamwork and fun. We therefore have a preference for team members to be located in Ontario, ideally near Toronto and its surrounding areas.
About the position
The successful candidate should have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard. The ideal person is motivated by results, is self-directed and is committed to continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will coordinate directly with clients across all aspects of their digital business including website development, mobile app development, custom software development, digital marketing and SEO.
Manage the end-to-end delivery of multiple, concurrent projects of varying complexity including client interaction ensuring all are on time, within scope and on budget
- Collaborate with stakeholders to complete project briefs and develop detailed project plans
- Lead and/or attend client kick off meetings and status meetings and participate in scoping meetings
- Proactively identify, assess, and manage risks that could impact the success of the projects
- Lead internal and external work teams, providing deliverables, deadlines, resource assignments, and overall guidance to team; manage the project budget, schedule, scope, and quality, progress reports and scope change documents for each assigned project
- Facilitate communications and handoffs with clients, third parties, partners, etc.
- Manage the client’s backlog, including managing the timeline and sequencing of deliverables
- Document client requirements for custom software, mobile app functionality, website functionality and digital campaigns
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies including: Stand-ups, planning, retrospectives and backlog refinement
- Manage cross-functional team to achieve on-time delivery as per the timeline
- Social media
- Monitor ticketing system for customer-facing and other issues to prioritize and escalate to team members
Skills and Experience
- Experienced in managing and implementing projects
- Experienced in the successful delivery of projects in an agency environment
- Have strong attention to detail and documentation skills
- Possess good judgment and decision-making skills
- Proficiency in managing projects from requirement specs, planning, documentation, and post-deployment support
- Agile or scrum training preferred
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated, organized, and self-disciplined
- Experience using project managements tools (eg: Teamwork, Asana, Monday, Basecamp)
- Creative with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Have ability to work in a team and communicate with technical and non-technical knowledge
- Interest in learning and result oriented
- Enthusiastic friendly team player
If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you! To apply, please send you resume to [email protected].