About the company
Reshift Media is a rapidly growing, high-energy digital agency and software developer that incorporates leading design, engaging content, best-in class technology and a unique perspective into everything we do. We work with more than 200 brands in 20 countries on a wide variety of digital projects.
We were voted the world’s best franchise marketing firm by the Global Franchise Awards at the 2023 International Franchise Association convention. The Global Franchise Awards recognizes excellence in franchising and is judged by an international panel of franchise association executives and industry experts.
We are a remote workplace, meaning the successful candidate will work from the comfort of their home.
We have regular virtual and in-person team events to build a strong culture of collaboration, teamwork and fun. We therefore have a preference for team members to be located in Ontario, ideally near Toronto and its surrounding areas.
About the position
Reshift Media is looking for a UX/UI Designer to work on various software dashboards and mobile apps.
- Create mobile app and software dashboard designs by translating business requirements, recommending features, experiences, and UI implementations to meet the needs of the platform
- Create user flows to ensure effective and smooth user experience on app and custom software products
- Work directly with the Reshift team and present/communicate ideas and explain rationale behind UX/UI decisions to stakeholder teams
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, conceptual development and design reviews
- Lead the user experience strategy and user roadmaps to ensure a consistent user experience across all platforms
- Establish platform design standards and ensure adherence to these standards
- Develop and maintain the products design system
- Balance business objectives with optimal user experience
- Create user-centered designs
- Work with the Project Manager and technical team to conduct user testing and QA to ensure proper execution of the designs
- 5+ years of UX/UI/Product design experience with a deep understanding of native app design principles, patterns and specifications, as well as responsive website design
- Portfolio link showing software, app samples with design systems
- Experienced in user flows, wireframing, prototyping and design systems.
- Ability to create design deliverables such as wireframes, visual design comps, user flows, and associated documentation
- Creative and analytical thinker who is self-driven and capable of working in a fast paced environment
- A university degree or certification in visual design or a design-related discipline (equivalent work experience may be considered a substitution)
- Hands on experience in IA design, UX & UI design, usability, with an understanding of design accessibility requirements
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
- Fluent in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of Google ads and Facebook ad manager is a plus
In addition to the resume, a link to the portfolio or examples of software dashboards and mobile apps is required.
If this sounds like you, we would love to meet you! To apply, please send your resume to [email protected]