Job Listing: Digital Content Writer
Reshift Media is a high-energy digital agency that incorporates leading design, engaging content, best-in class technology and a unique perspective into everything we do. We are headquartered in Toronto, Ontario and we work with more than 200 brands in 20 countries on a wide variety of content creation, search, social and development projects.
Content is at the core of everything we do. We are looking for an energetic individual who understands what it takes to create compelling copy for our clients and our own website, including articles, blogs, newsletters, landing pages, white papers and case studies.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that values teamwork, customer service and quality. They will report to our VP of Content and Social Media, and will work as part of a cross-functional team that includes search, social media, design and development.
We are a remote workplace, meaning the successful candidate will work from the comfort of their home on an ongoing basis. The ideal person is motivated by results, is self-directed and is committed to continuous improvement. We have regular virtual and in-person team events to build a strong culture of collaboration, teamwork and fun. We therefore prefer team members to be located in Ontario, ideally near Toronto and its surrounding areas.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Digital Content Writer, you will:
- Brainstorm and research content opportunities for Reshift Media’s blog, as well as our clients’ websites
- Create, proofread and edit content to be used for marketing and support purposes
- Ensure that all written communication matches our clients’ tone and brand
- Work closely with other teams such as search to conduct SEO and keyword research
- Post website content using CMS
- Monitor and report on content performance in order to derive meaningful insights
- 2-years digital copy writing experience
- Able to research and write about a wide range of industries and topics
- Proficiency with MS Office and Google Analytics
- Experience using content management systems, particularly WordPress
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing is an asset
To apply, please send resume and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.