Job Posting – Digital Project Coordinator
Reshift Media is a high-energy digital agency and software developer that incorporates leading design, engaging content, best-in class technology and a unique perspective into everything we do. We are headquartered in downtown Toronto and we work with more than 200 brands in 18 countries on a wide variety of digital projects.
We are looking for a passionate, fun and dedicated person to join our team as our Digital Project Coordinator. This person will play a key role within our team to help us stay organized and make sure we deliver on time, on budget and with quality.
Specific activities include:
- Assist the team with establishing and quantifying scope and resourcing needs for client engagements.
- Coordinate internal and external resources to meet client needs. Includes managing the budget, timeline and quality of output.
- Track and report on time spent on engagements.
- Develop client proposals.
- Compile reports and analyze website, advertising campaign, social media and search optimization results.
The ideal person has:
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills.
- A background in project management would be an asset.
- Some advertising / agency experience.
- Working knowledge of digital media processes and workflows.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint, and Word.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and data analysis.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to deliver results under time pressure.
- Go above and beyond to get the job done with maximum quality – and have fun as a team doing it.
- Believe that no two client engagements are alike.
- Like to manage multiple things at once – the faster the pace the better.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you at email@example.com.