de VRIES LITIGATION Teams with Reshift Media to Launch New Website
(TORONTO) March 7, 2014 – Toronto law firm de VRIES LITIGATION has teamed up with Reshift Media to create and launch its completely redesigned and redeveloped website, www.devrieslitigation.com.
de VRIES LITIGATION, which has offices in Toronto and Oakville, is widely respected in the estate litigation field. Its founder, Justin de Vries, was looking for a new and improved web presence to better reflect the firm’s professionalism, expertise and culture. The website incorporates best-in-class design and search engine optimization to highlight the firm’s high-quality content and skilled team. In addition, the site includes functionality and tools to ensure current and prospective clients can easily access the wealth of legal information and resources available.
Reshift Media worked closely with the de VRIES LITIGATION team to design and develop a completely customized website that includes:
- Clean, cutting-edge design
- Customized blog which encompasses a wide range of legal topics
- Papers and articles written by the lawyers at de VRIES LITIGATION
- Unique multiple author functionality
- FAQs explaining legal issues and terminology
- Social media integration throughout the site and on individual profile pages to incorporate LinkedIn profiles and contact information in downloadable vCards
- Top-tier search engine optimization, both in terms of content and underlying metadata and technology
“In a competitive niche such as law, it was imperative that we spent a great deal of time on keyword research and crafting unique metadata,” said Brad Abbott, Search Lead at Reshift Media. “We also focused our efforts on maintaining the search engine authority that de VRIES LITIGATION had already built up.”
“The firm has experienced tremendous growth over the last five years and needed to update its website. Reshift Media was the right fit,” said Justin de Vries. “Their team was professional and responsive. I am extremely pleased with the look and functionality of the website. The positive feedback to date has been exceptional.”
The new site launched March 4, 2014. For more information, please visit www.devrieslitigation.com.