Job Listing: Creative Director
Reshift Media is a high-energy digital agency that incorporates leading design, engaging content, best-in class technology and a unique perspective into everything we do. We are a Canadian agency and we work with more than 200 brands in 20 countries on a wide variety of design, development, social and search projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking an energetic, innovative individual to join our team as our Creative Director to replace a one-year maternity leave. Due to our rapid organizational growth, we anticipate a potential ongoing opportunity after the mat leave is complete.
The person we are looking for will lead the charge on “all things design” to lead conceptual development and the execution of creative deliverables. We have a worldwide client portfolio that spans many industries, which results in a wide array of interesting and challenging creative projects. In addition, the successful candidate will lead the UX and UI design for our proprietary software platform.
We are a remote workplace, meaning the successful candidate will work from the comfort of their home on an ongoing basis. The ideal person is motivated by results, is self-directed and is committed to continuous improvement. We have regular virtual and in-person team events to build a strong culture of collaboration, teamwork and fun. We therefore have a preference for team members to be located in Ontario, ideally near Toronto and its surrounding areas.
As a member of our executive team, the Creative Director will work directly with clients, mentor the design team members and collaborate with their peers, including our VP of Technology, VP of Social and VP of Search to bring innovative ideas and products to market.
- Concept, direct and execute digital strategies and designs.
- Spearhead brainstorming sessions and conceptual development.
- Actively participate in client presentations including discovery meetings and the presentation of completed creative strategies and executions.
- Lead the entire design process including discovery, brief creation, user flows, wireframing, executing the website designs and preparing the files for development.
- Challenge and introduce new and innovative methods of creative execution.
- Ensure deadlines are met, both internally and externally.
- Maintain and encourage a positive creative culture focused on growth.
- Strive to improve processes and use tools to increase product quality & efficiency.
- Innovative and solution-oriented mindset.
- Desire to create sustainable businesses and innovative user experiences.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to lead strategic brainstorming sessions, project development, creative brief development and creative execution.
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
- Dedication and focus on building the client’s business through delivery of positive ROI.
- Excellent team communicator and people skills.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience creating medium-large interactive projects – including websites, applications and creative advertising / social efforts and a minimum of 2 years of leadership role in mentoring and creative directing a team.
- Experience with functional specification development and information architecture
- Experience in client management
- Previous Creative, Art or Design Direction
- Strong understanding in Microsoft Word and Powerpoint for presentation and document formatting
- Expertise in the latest versions of Mac OS, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A solid understanding of wireframing and prototyping tools like Figma, Sketch, Zeplin and Invision.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please send your resume to email@example.com.