Job Listing: Digital Project Coordinator
Reshift Media is a high-energy digital agency and software developer that incorporates leading design, engaging content, best-in class technology and a unique perspective into everything we do. We are headquartered in downtown Toronto and we work with more than 200 brands in 20 countries on a wide variety of digital projects.
We are looking for a passionate, fun and dedicated person to join our team as a Digital Project Coordinator to work directly with our software development team on a major internal initiative. This person will play a key role within our team to help us stay organized and make sure we deliver on time, on budget and with quality.
This is a full-time contract position with a duration of 4-5 months, with strong potential for extension.
Specific activities include:
- Assist the team with establishing and documenting software features and timelines.
- Collaborate with our internal software, design, business and content teams to meet project deliverables. Includes managing the budget, timeline and quality of output.
- Track and report on time spent on various activities.
- Documentation of project outcomes.
- Software testing and logging of issues.
The ideal person has:
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- A background in project management would be an asset.
- Working knowledge of software development processes and workflows.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to deliver results under time pressure.
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org.