ABOUT THE COMPANY
Reshift Media is a rapidly growing, high-energy digital agency and software developer that incorporates leading design, engaging content, best-in class technology and a unique perspective into everything we do. We work with more than 200 brands in 20 countries on a wide variety of digital projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for experienced Web Application Developers who are excited to work within our distributed work orchestration systems. We have full-time, part-time and contract positions available.
We are a remote workplace, meaning the successful candidate will work from the comfort of their home on an ongoing basis.
Success in this role requires a commitment to collaboration and maintaining an open work environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of a team that has high quality values. The ideal person is motivated by results, is self-directed and is committed to continuous improvement.
We have regular virtual and in-person team events to build a strong culture of collaboration, teamwork and fun. We therefore have a preference for team members to be located in Ontario, ideally near Toronto and its surrounding areas.
We are looking for individuals with an ambition to succeed!
- Work closely with the design team to make recommendations for optimal solutions to technical issues and opportunities
- Participate in product and backlog meetings
- Run code reviews and ensure quality of work on projects
- Write well-documented code and following best practices
- Create and integrate external APIs
- Consult on project architecture and integration with client’s internal processes
- Report back on project status and milestones
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to adapt to change and perform under pressure
- Strong experience with HTML, Type Script, Angular JS and NodeJS
- Strong experience with Fire Store and Fire Base
- Strong experience with using third-party APIs
- Experienced with cloud functions
- Experienced with MongoDB
- Experienced with Google Cloud
- Experienced with GIT and GIT based workflows
- Experience working on an Agile development team
- Enthusiastic about cutting edge web technologies
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
- Innovative, motivated, confident, organized, high-energy team player
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.