Job Listing: Social Media Advertising Contract
Reshift Media is a high-energy digital agency that incorporates leading design, engaging content, best-in class technology and a unique perspective into everything we do. We are headquartered in downtown Toronto and we work with more than 200 brands in 20 countries on a wide variety of social, search and development projects.
We are looking for an energetic, social-savvy individual who understands what it takes to create compelling social media advertising across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and other platforms. The successful candidate will work with our VP of Content and Social Media as part of a cross-functional team that includes social media, search, design and development professionals to assist our clients with social advertising strategy, setup, management and reporting.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a 2-3 month contract (fulltime or part-time) with the opportunity for an extension. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that values teamwork, customer service and quality. The ideal person is motivated by results, is self-directed and is committed to continuous improvement.
We are looking for individuals with the drive and ambition to succeed!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Social Media Advertising Specialist, you will conduct research and manage all aspects of social media advertising campaigns, including:
- Conduct social media research and identify key areas of opportunity for current and future clients
- Create and flight social marketing strategies
- Implement tracking of paid social media campaigns
- Work closely with other areas such as content, design, development and search to implement programs
- Analyze and optimize campaigns on an ongoing basis to continually improve results
- Report on results of social marketing programs and provide recommendations for ongoing improvement
- Time & budget management
- 2+ years digital marketing experience with a focus on social media advertising
- Proficiency working with social ad platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Facebook Blueprint certification would be considered an asset
- Knowledgeable in social media measurement and analytics, including tag management
- Experience managing and optimizing campaigns to meet specific business objectives
- Experience estimating project timing and costs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to manage a wide variety of responsibilities and tasks
- Self-starter who enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Have a can-do attitude and willing to learn and teach others
Please apply at email@example.com.