Job Listing: Web Application Developer
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Reshift Media is a rapidly growing, high-energy digital agency and software developer that incorporates leading design, engaging content, best-in class technology and a unique perspective into everything we do. We are headquartered in downtown Toronto and we work with more than 200 brands in 20 countries on a wide variety of digital projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for experienced Web Application Developers who are excited to work within our distributed work orchestration systems. We have both full-time and part-time positions available.
Success in this role requires a commitment to collaboration and maintaining an open work environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of a team that has high quality values. The ideal person is motivated by results, is self-directed and is committed to continuous improvement.
We are looking for individuals with an ambition to succeed!
- Work closely with the design team to make recommendations for optimal solutions to technical issues and opportunities
- Participate in product and backlog meetings.
- Run code reviews and ensure quality of work on projects.
- Write well-documented code and following best practices.
- Create and integrate external APIs.
- Consult on project architecture and integration with client’s internal processes.
- Report back on project status and milestones.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to adapt to change and perform under pressure.
- Strong experience with HTML, ECMAScript 6+, VueJS 2+, NodeJS and PHP 7.2+.
- Strong experience with Laravel framework development
- Strong experience with using third-party APIs
- Experienced with Facebook Marketing API and Google Ads API
- Experienced with MongoDB.
- Experienced with LEMP and LAMP stacks.
- Experienced with GIT and GIT based workflows.
- Experienced with composer.
- Familiar with build scripts.
- Experience working on an Agile development team.
- Enthusiastic about cutting edge web technologies.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation.
- Innovative, motivated, confident, organized, high-energy team player.
Please apply by sending your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.