Job Listing: Web Integration/Application Developer
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Reshift Media is a rapidly growing, high-energy digital agency and software developer that incorporates leading design, engaging content, best-in class technology and a unique perspective into everything we do. We work with more than 200 brands in 20 countries on a wide variety of digital projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Web Integration/Application Developer will work on custom middle-wares and mobile application backends. We are looking for people who are interested in developing their career with us, as we develop and grow our web development team.
We are a remote workplace, meaning the successful candidate will work from the comfort of their home on an ongoing basis.
Successful candidates should enjoy working in an agile team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of a team that has high quality values. The ideal person is motivated by results, is self-directed and is committed to continuous improvement.
We have regular virtual and in-person team events to build a strong culture of collaboration, teamwork and fun. We therefore have a preference for team members to be located in Ontario, ideally near Toronto and its surrounding areas.
We are looking for individuals with an ambition to succeed!
- Work closely with the design team to make recommendations for optimal solutions to technical issues and opportunities
- Review and understand third-party software documentation and scope optimal solutions for a seamless integration between different solutions and business ERPs.
- Write well-documented code and following best practices.
- Create and integrate external APIs.
- Consult on project architecture and integration with client’s internal processes.
- Report back on project status and milestones.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working in a high paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to change and perform under pressure.
- Experienced with HTML, CSS, SCSS, JS, NodeJS and PHP.
- Experienced with real-time databases, firestore and firebase.
- Experience with MongoDB and no-sql datastores.
- Experience with sql queries and MySQL.
- Experienced with GIT and GIT based workflows.
- Extensive experience creating WordPress sites from design to implementation.
- Familiar with Angular, Vue and Polymer.
- Familiar with build scripts.
- Expert knowledge of responsive best practices.
- Enthusiastic about cutting edge web technologies.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your resume to email@example.com.