Job Posting: Digital Copy Editor
An exciting opportunity is available with Reshift Media, a fast-growing digital marketing agency located in downtown Toronto. We’re looking for an energetic, digital-savvy individual who understands what it takes to create compelling copy. They will work with our VP of Content and Social Media as part of a cross-functional team that includes search, design and development.
We are looking for a smart and seasoned writer to lead the writing and copy strategy across ReshiftMedia.com and our other digital properties. They will be responsible for helping to shape Reshift Media’s digital footprint and maintain our online voice. The role’s responsibilities may include:
- Working directly with key company executives to create core content for digital experiences
- Writing blog posts, website landing page copy, and press releases
- Working with our search team to optimize copy and copy writing strategies
- Structuring the copy on our website to enhance discoverability and user experience
- Conducting research and compile white papers based on current trends in digital marketing
- Creating case studies by compiling reports, analytics and creative executions
The right candidate will have:
- A university degree in communications, journalism, or a similar field of study
- 3-5 years writing and editing experience, preferably in a digital or agency environment
- A general knowledge of digital marketing (social media, SEO, and website development)
- The ability to meet strict deadlines
- Go above and beyond to get the job done with maximum quality – and have fun as a team doing it
- Like to manage multiple things at once – the faster the pace, the better
This will be a six-month contract position, with the potential for full-time.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please forward your resume, writing samples and a cover letter outlining why you want to work for Reshift Media to email@example.com.