We’re looking for an energetic, social-savvy individual who understands what it takes to build an online community. They’ll work with our VP of Content and Social Media to assist several of our clients with their social media strategy, setup, community management and reporting.
What are we looking for?
While every day and every client is different, this role’s responsibilities may include:
- Social profile setup – creation or enhancement of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Yelp and other pages/profiles. Includes analysis on who best to follow / friend and management of lists.
- Content creation – writing and/or compiling blog posts, newsletters, communications materials, and material for social media channels.
- Engagement – increasing our clients’ audience size and activity / responses on social networks.
- Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties.
- Social media monitoring – utilizing tools to track, monitor and act on brand mentions and customer comments.
- Analytics – Using various measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
The right candidate will have:
- Experience in marketing, journalism or new media
- Strong writing, editing and communication skills
- Expert knowledge of social networking channels (especially Facebook , Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn) and best practices
- Working knowledge of social media tools and social listening devices (i.e. – Hootsuite, Sprout Social)
- Experience in brand marketing, advertising, or PR is preferred
Please forward your resume and a cover letter outlining why you want to work for Reshift Media, your social media account links, and your hourly rate expectations to email@example.com.
We thank all respondents in advance. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.