Job Listing: Senior Web Developer
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Reshift Media is a rapidly growing, high-energy digital agency and software developer that incorporates leading design, engaging content, best-in class technology and a unique perspective into everything we do. We work with more than 200 brands in 20 countries on a wide variety of digital projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a Senior Web Developer to join our growing team. We are looking for people who are interested in developing their career with us, as we develop and grow our web development team.
We are a remote workplace, meaning the successful candidate will work from the comfort of their home on an ongoing basis.
Successful candidates should enjoy working in an agile team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of a team that has high quality values. The ideal person is motivated by results, is self-directed and is committed to continuous improvement.
We have regular virtual and in-person team events to build a strong culture of collaboration, teamwork and fun. We therefore have a preference for team members to be located in Ontario, ideally near Toronto and its surrounding areas.
We are looking for individuals with an ambition to succeed!
- Work closely with the design team to make recommendations for optimal solutions to technical issues and opportunities
- Help build estimates and create a project backlog.
- Mentor and guide junior developers. Help improve their professional skill sets.
- Run code reviews and ensure quality of work on projects.
- Hands on development.
- Write well-documented code and following best practices.
- Create and integrate external APIs.
- Consult on project architecture and integration with client’s internal processes.
- Report back on project status and milestones.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience working in a high paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to change and perform under pressure.
- Experienced with HTML, CSS, SCSS, JS, NodeJS and PHP.
- Experienced with LEMP and LAMP stacks.
- Experienced with GIT and GIT based workflows.
- Extensive experience creating WordPress sites from design to implementation.
- Familiar with Angular, Vue and Polymer.
- Familiar with build scripts.
- Expert knowledge of responsive best practices.
- Enthusiastic about cutting edge web technologies.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation.
- Innovative, motivated, confident, organized, high-energy team player.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your resume to email@example.com.