Job Posting: Digital Advertising Associate
Reshift Media is a high-energy digital agency that incorporates leading design, engaging content, best-in class technology and a unique perspective into everything we do. We are headquartered in downtown Toronto and we work with more than 200 brands in 20 countries on a wide variety of social, search and development projects.
We are looking for an energetic, social-savvy individual who understands what it takes to create compelling digital advertising across Facebook, Instagram, Google Adwords, LinkedIn, and other platforms. The successful candidate will work as part of a cross-functional team that includes social media, search, design and development professionals to assist our clients with digital advertising strategy, setup, management and reporting.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organization that values teamwork, customer service and quality. The ideal person is motivated by results, is self-directed and is committed to continuous improvement.
We are looking for individuals with the drive and ambition to succeed!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Digital Advertising Associate, you will conduct research and manage all aspects of digital advertising campaigns, including:
- Conduct social media research and identify key areas of opportunity for current and future clients
- Create and implement digital marketing strategies
- Implement tracking of paid digital media campaigns
- Work closely with other areas such as content, design, development and search to implement programs
- Analyze and optimize campaigns on an ongoing basis to continually improve results
- Report on results of digital marketing programs and provide recommendations for ongoing improvement
- Provide training and knowledge transfer for clients and internal teams
- Participate in new business development efforts and create estimates as needed
- Time & budget management
- Keep up with trends, research, changes in the industry and recommend/implement strategic changes for clients
- 1 year digital marketing experience with a focus on social media advertising
- Proficiency working with digital ad platforms, particularly Facebook & Instagram Ads Manager
- Knowledgeable in social media measurement and analytics, including tag management
- Experience managing and optimizing campaigns to meet specific business objectives
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to manage a wide variety of responsibilities and tasks
- Self-starter who enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Have a can-do attitude and willing to learn and teach others
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org