Reshift Media is a Toronto-based digital marketing company that is growing rapidly. Our mission is to work with our clients as a one-stop destination for cohesive search, social and digital development services.
Search optimization is at the core of everything we do. We are seeking an energetic, fun-loving team player to manage our search practice during a period of rapid expansion. This person will lead the charge on “all things search” on a full-time basis. This role requires a well-rounded leader who is able to recruit and manage a team under them, while also maintaining a hands-on approach to ensure consistency and quality.
Our company provides both SEO and SEM services, so the successful candidate must have strong knowledge of both organic and paid techniques. We are seeking a well-rounded person with impeccable communication skills who can relate to and be trusted by their team. The ideal person is motivated by results, is self-directed and is committed to continuous improvement.
- Manage all SEO and SEM programs and report on performance.
- Set up, manage and report on paid search campaigns.
- Work with clients and colleagues to ensure that SEO principles are factored into all initiatives including product development, social media and content generation.
- Provide SEO expertise on any new client engagements and develop a quality keyword portfolio that will be utilized by our editorial team to help deliver key content that is both user and search engine friendly.
- Closely monitor client site rankings, link-building outreach efforts and success metrics for continued improvement. Identify and develop new opportunities to increase results over time.
- Work with clients and colleagues to optimize on-page elements: metadata, site structure/taxonomy, implementation of keyword research and competitor analysis.
- Evaluate front end code, site taxonomy, content and back-end infrastructure to ensure optimal SEO performance.
- Demonstrated ability to assess website search performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Proven experience assessing website backlink profiles, solid understanding of white-hat link outreach methods and ability to identify and detox unhealthy link profiles.
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple search engine advertising campaigns of varying budget sizes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be team-oriented and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- A deep understanding of how to achieve SEO and SEA goals without sacrificing user experience.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.